Providing all students with opportunities to learn in all eight areas of study .
- Providing all students with opportunities to develop sequential skills in Information Technology and computing.
- Providing all students with a safe and protected environment in which to work and learn.
- All forms of harassment will be addressed according to the Student Behaviour Management Policy.
- Mandatory Reports will be lodged.
- Protective Education will be both programmed for and taught incidentally in all classes.
- Providing all parents and caregivers opportunity to share in the partnership of their children’s learning.
- Ensuring that the parents, students and staff members who are affected by decisions are consulted before decisions are made. Where this is not possible all are informed fully of the basis for the decision.